Thursday, December 15, 2011

Video Art Comments

Danielle- This video was very good, I liked the idea of it and the background music made was really entertaining.
Hessa- I liked the colors of this video and the narration part, it was a very unique idea.
Luis- I liked how you decided to show your video in black and white, I think it added to the blurring effects from the bad weather.
Sebastian- This video was interesting because it actually displayed a message.
Stef- I thought your video was very good. There was a lot to focus on and could be watched multiple times. I liked how you made it kind of mysterious.
Francesca- I liked the idea of your video. It reminded me of your performance video slightly. At first I thought the people were singing, when listening closely it sounds funny because all of the words morph together.
Jon- I thought the sound effects to your video were funny, especially when you pour the popcorn out of the bag and it makes sounds of water droplets.
Roy- I thought your video was interesting to look at because of all of the motions. The monitor looked cool and the movements went along well with the music.
Hannah- I thought this video was very good. It looked like a video game. It was clear that you had spent a lot of time on your project.
Sarah- I liked the sounds and music of your video, I thought it fit the picture very well.
Abby- The view presented in your video was different to look at. After a while you start to get dizzy but I like the idea of seeing upside down on a swing.
Grace- This video was very funny and a really good idea. I like how you introduced each part separate and then showed them all together.
Amanda- I thought the rubix cube idea was really creative. There were many things to look at in your video and it made it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment