Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grid Art Comments

Hessa- I like the bright colors in your grid, it kind of looks like a placemat.

Luis- I thought your grid was very creative and realistic. It was very detailed and well thought out.

Sebastian- The grid you picked was interesting, it reminds me of a child's game. Overall I thought your grid art came out really well.

Stef- I found your project to be very creative. It is so detailed and unusual. I also like the colors used.

Danielle- I liked the texture of your project and how the flags projected out a little from the grid.

Francesca- The shark idea was very good, I liked how your whole project was made from the cards using the back and front of them.

Jonathan- I liked your idea of the bees nest and how your project was 3-D.

Roy- The elf is very colorful and fun, I like how you made him look in action sword fighting.

Hannah- I thought the puppy idea was very good, the colors were kind of dull but it resembled the picture perfectly.

Sarah- It was a good idea to use beads, the project came out very bright, I enjoyed it.

Grace- I loved the Michael Jackson pose I liked how you used opposite colors, black and white, and created his whole body.

Amanda- The idea of using Christmas lights was very creative. Your project looked like it took a very long time to do. I thought it came out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment